In this first of three portions of the Strategic ERM workshop, participants will explore two key questions to figure out what’s the next BIG thing:
- Where am I and where am I going?
- How do I get there?
Additionally, participants will interact to discuss:
- Which risks must your company take to thrive – and how do you manage those risks to assure success?
- What vision & buy-in do you need to maneuver the tradeoffs between risks and opportunity to generate more value?
- Which risk management tools and methods are used to reduce uncertainty and help ensure a strategy’s success?
- How do you translate the abstract to real life/action?
In this session, Strategic Risk Management leaders will provide a framework to guide participants through the decisions they will have to make, overcoming obstacles they may face, capitalizing on opportunities, and identifying the tactile actions they must take. Discussions will focus on participants’ needs and experiences.