7:30AM - 9:00AM
- Hot Breakfast / Check-In/ Networking
Start your day at Digital BrainFest with attendee check-in, a hot breakfast buffet and networking time.
9:00AM - 9:50AM
- Welcome & Keynote
Digital BrainFest 2016 will kick off with a welcome from Infinitive CEO Denis McFarlane followed by a Keynote by Clarabridge Executive Chairman Sid Banerjee.
10:05AM - 10:55AM
- Transforming to Meet New Business Demands: Lessons Learned to Thrive or Die
For anything to change, one has to start acting differently. In business, this may be you, it may be your team, or it may be your colleagues from other divisions. What are the decisions you will have to make and obstacles you may face in your own transformation initiatives?
- MadTech: Can the Convergence of MarTech and AdTech Deliver on the Promise?
Data has been the catalyst for the breakneck convergence of MarTech and AdTech – aka "MadTech." What are the benefits of MadTech convergence and can vendors can truly deliver on these next-generation digital marketing promises?
- Get Control of Your Big Data Before Getting Buried Alive
Collecting data independent of strategy is a sure way of missing the opportunity to leverage data investments for business capabilities. A strategic assessment of your business strategy and data management has to be a priority to achieve success, protect your customers, and focus your company.
- Trend or Hype? Global Advertisers Running Their Own Programmatic Buying Stacks
Bringing programmatic buying in-house is a question many advertisers are asking and comes with a host of additional questions to answer in order to do this in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Strategic ERM Workshop Part 1
In this first of three portions of the Strategic ERM workshop, participants will explore two key questions to figure out what's the next BIG thing: Where am I and where am I going? and How do I get there?
11:05AM - 11:55AM
- Brooklyn Doesn’t Want Cargo Shorts: Why Marketing to Intent Matters | Presented by LiveIntent
Presented by LiveIntent, this session will explore the hottest trend in digital today: Mining Intent. Attendees will learn what resources, software, and scientists they need to gather in order to understand how to turn their vast troves of data into tools that help identify and leverage intent.
- Cross-Channel Marketing – Why Authoritative Identity Matters | Presented by Neustar
Presented by Neustar, this session explores why authoritative identity is critical as the foundation for a data management platform investment. Learn how an authoritative identity layer provides the basis for granular insights, sharper targeting and personalized customer experiences.
- Gain Insights Across Multiple Data Sources: Seamlessly Move and Blend Traditional Data with New Big Data | Presented by MicroStrategy
Presented by MicroStrategy, this session explores the evolution of modern data architectures from traditional data warehouses to the increasingly popular data lake, and how companies can harness new data sources for better business decision-making.
- Fully Automating Your Reporting | Presented by STAQ
Presented by STAQ, this session explores how an organization would approach reporting automation for programmatic advertising to fuel analytics, order management systems and operations teams.
- Strategic ERM Workshop Part 2
In this second part of the Strategic Risk Management Workshop, participants will discuss how to translate the abstract to real life/action.
12:00PM - 1:15PM
Enjoy a hot buffet lunch and networking time, then hear from our lunchtime executive speakers.
1:30PM - 2:20PM
- Marketing Innovation: Is Technology the Answer for CMOs?
In the digital world, the ability to effectively select, deploy and integrate technology is the single biggest factor driving marketing effectiveness and business differentiation.
- Case Study: Competing In a Data-Driven World - The Role of Data in Marketing Transformation & Agility
Marketing is going though the most significant, technology-fueled transformation in history and must become more agile, data-driven, and personalized. Capital One Bank's Sean Gorenflo and Infinitive's Dave Birckhead take an in-depth look at marketing transformation, marketing agility, and the role data plays in enabling both.
- Is Mass Advertising Dead? How Programmatic Platforms Are Changing the Media Buying Landscape
The increased availability of consumer data coupled with expanded consumption of digital media on multiple devices is significantly altering how media is purchased. Explore programmatic media trends and some of the major challenges from four separate perspectives: marketers, publishers, advertising technology providers and marketing.
- Monetizing Digital Video: A Master Class
Representatives from media and technology companies discuss how they’ve achieved digital video success by navigating various challenges including ad blocking, addressability, programmatic and the proliferation of devices.
- Strategic ERM Workshop Part Three: Panel Discussion
In this third and final part of the Strategic ERM Workshop, participants will have the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned and hear directly from a panel of SRM experts.
2:30PM - 4:00PM
- Networking Happy Hour
Round out your Digital BrainFest 2016 experience with a fun final opportunity to network with fellow attendees.