Digital BrainFest 2016 was held on Friday, May 6 in Tysons Corner, VA. During eight panels, four sponsored Showcase Sessions, and one interactive workshop, there was lively discussion on a range of topics in Digital Advertising Solutions, Customer & Audience Intelligence, Business Transformation, and Enterprise Risk Management, including:
- A data-driven case study featuring a top 10 bank
- How to master big data with a comprehensive data strategy
- 4 perspectives on how programmatic is changing digital media buying
- What the convergence of martech and adtech could do for businesses
Check out the Agenda for complete details.
2016 Highlights & Key Takeaways
Check out the Video Library for clips from this year and previous events.
Interviews & Insights
- “Marketing IS Technology”: Digital BrainFest 2016 Ideas on Martech’s Role
- Overcoming Challenges to Monetizing Digital Video: #DigitalBrainFest 2016 Takeaways
- How Programmatic Advertising Is Changing Media Buying: #DigitalBrainFest Ideas
- Get to Data-Driven, Agile Marketing: Tips from a Digital BrainFest Case Study
- How to Connect Business Transformation Strategy and Implementation
- How to Use Big Data Effectively: Data Strategy Tips from #DigitalBrainFest 2016
- What MadTech Means for Marketers: Discussing MarTech/Ad Tech Convergence
- Sid Banerjee on Customer Experience’s Importance: #DigitalBrainFest 2016 Video
- Audiences Vs. Communities: Engagement Ideas from #DigitalBrainFest 2016
- How Data Is the New Currency: 10 Tweets from #DigitalBrainFest 2016
Visit the Speakers page to learn more about 2016’s panelists and presenters.